- What to Avoid to Prevent Aggravation of Heartburn and Acid Reflux
- What is Heartburn and Acid Reflux – Should I Be Concerned About My Problem?
- Sinus Problems – Do I Have Sinus Infection Symptoms Or Acid Reflux (GERD) Or Both? Nurse’s Guide
- The Pregnant Woman & Acid Reflux Natural Remedies
- Feeling Good With an Acid Reflux Diet
Monthly Archives: January 2023
Heartburn, a burning sensation that runs through the stomach, chest and behind the breastbone, is one of the symptoms of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), also known as acid reflux.Acid reflux is a condition wherein liquid from the stomach, which contains … Continue reading