- What to Avoid to Prevent Aggravation of Heartburn and Acid Reflux
- What is Heartburn and Acid Reflux – Should I Be Concerned About My Problem?
- Sinus Problems – Do I Have Sinus Infection Symptoms Or Acid Reflux (GERD) Or Both? Nurse’s Guide
- The Pregnant Woman & Acid Reflux Natural Remedies
- Feeling Good With an Acid Reflux Diet
Monthly Archives: April 2023
Most people suffer an attack of heartburn occasionally, particularly if they have overindulged on food and drink. In most cases heartburn and acid reflux that causes it can quickly be remedied with an antacid tablet and the problem is forgotten. … Continue reading
Oftentimes I realize when people suffer from GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) or simply acid reflux they may not be aware of it and think they’re suffering from sinusitis or even a sinus infection because the symptoms can mimic each other. … Continue reading