- What to Avoid to Prevent Aggravation of Heartburn and Acid Reflux
- What is Heartburn and Acid Reflux – Should I Be Concerned About My Problem?
- Sinus Problems – Do I Have Sinus Infection Symptoms Or Acid Reflux (GERD) Or Both? Nurse’s Guide
- The Pregnant Woman & Acid Reflux Natural Remedies
- Feeling Good With an Acid Reflux Diet
Tag Archives: Hand Wrist Pain
Oftentimes I realize when people suffer from GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) or simply acid reflux they may not be aware of it and think they’re suffering from sinusitis or even a sinus infection because the symptoms can mimic each other. … Continue reading
Even for those women who never previously suffered from acid reflux symptoms, pregnancy can cause many symptoms that cause discomfort and frustration. Pregnancy can bring on a number of symptoms of heartburn and reflux that can cause a woman to … Continue reading