- What to Avoid to Prevent Aggravation of Heartburn and Acid Reflux
- What is Heartburn and Acid Reflux – Should I Be Concerned About My Problem?
- Sinus Problems – Do I Have Sinus Infection Symptoms Or Acid Reflux (GERD) Or Both? Nurse’s Guide
- The Pregnant Woman & Acid Reflux Natural Remedies
- Feeling Good With an Acid Reflux Diet
Tag Archives: health
Heartburn and acid reflux, though are two different conditions, are often paired together as heartburn is considered the most common symptom of acid reflux disorder. But each can affect one patient without the occurrence of the other. Like for instance, … Continue reading
Most people suffer an attack of heartburn occasionally, particularly if they have overindulged on food and drink. In most cases heartburn and acid reflux that causes it can quickly be remedied with an antacid tablet and the problem is forgotten. … Continue reading